Hmmm.. Would it be someone who loves you dearly or the one you truly love? Hhmmm... tough one huh?!.. It's nice to be loved and all but what if you don't feel anything in return? Unfair diba.. It's just sad to know things like these.. I wish I didn't hear it.. I hope it wouldn't be awkward if we meet again.. oh well..
I just finished watching My Sassy Girl.. I got too interested about this Korean movie because I can relate to some of the scenes.. like when the girl gets too demanding and all the guy do is follow her, they compete with each other and they do crazy things that's out of this world.. like dressing up in their highschool uniform while dancing in the club. hahaha Until they realize they are not meant for each other because they always fight. Both of them started dating other people. The girl called the guy one night if he can meet her date to check him out. And so he (Kyun-woo) did... **then this part really made me cry as in non-stop**.. They met. She introduced Kyun-woo as her friend. Kyun-woo talked to her date while she's in the restroom and told him "10 Things he must do to her"... (matindi pa sa 10 Things I hate about you.. believe me..) You'd see how Kyun-woo knows the girl so much and he's the only one who can tolerate her... She ran and looked for him.. Aaaawww!!!!

Sleep na ako.. nyt-nyt!

4 comments:
mtz, i've seen this one too!=) do you know it has a prequel? its title is "Windstruck"...check it out!=)
charu... yeah, i heard abt "Windstruck", where did u buy the DVD? my brother is having a hard time looking for it.. padala din daw nila sa akin ;) tnx
i don't have the DVD...a friend of mine just lent them both to me.
i have been hearing about my sassy girl for the longest time... one of my officemates was supposed to lend it to me but never came around to actually lending it to me... hmm. must make kulit to him now :P
Post a Comment