Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Scent of a Woman

Last Saturday, I bought DKNY's Be Delicious perfume and it smells really good. I like it's unique packaging (shape of an apple) and the scent is fresh and fun. But today, I'm wearing Clinique Happy.. I guess it depends on the mood. Archie asked me if I'm the one with "Happy".. coz he's not used to me wearing perfume. HAHAHA He's right.. I only wear perfume on special occasions and not at work. He told me he also likes Perry Ellis 360 (which I had back in college) and Ralph (blue, which I almost bought). Anyway, I feel soo feminine.. I dunno =P


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


A quick rundown on what happened last weekend.

Fri:
-Watched The Apprentice and The Contender (both replay) while eating omelet salmon for dinner
-watched half of Million Dollar Baby only coz I'm really sleepy

Sat:
-Watched the 2nd half of Million Dollar - sooo sad.. but the actors are really good. they deserve the Oscar.
-buy DVD bag at Fry's
-Perfume Shopping: Kenneth Cole Reaction for HIM, DKNY Be Delicious for Her at Topangga Mall
-buy gift for Mads at Pottery Barn
-grocery at Seafood City
-went to Mads' Bday Partee!!! at Alhambra(will post pictures later)
-met a lot of people at the partee!!!.. they'll also go with us on our sky diving adventure next month.. cant wait.. wohoo!!

Sun:
-Cooked Sinigang na isda sa miso (I used Salmon fish), got mad coz there's no cooking oil. my bad...
-watched Maria Full of Grace - gross!!! How can I eat somethin like that.. watch it so you'd find out..
-I missed mass coz I'm too tired and it's already late. sorry Jesus. I'll make it up with you.
-watched The Contender. West team won again (3x straight)

Mon:
-Call-in sick. work at home. I feel too bad. I just wanna sleep.. to Laaaazzzyyy...
-My package arrived from the PI. Ate Mayet called me and I'd meet her 1st week of April. I cant wait for my goodies.
-Jill can't go with me to Santa Barbara for skydiving. Her mom didn't agree on that idea coz her mom believes in the old saying.. never do dangerous things before your bday. It's her bday on April 25. Dang! Good thing Archie will still go with me.

0 comments: