Hmmm... makes sense huh..
The quotation/line above is from I Heart Huckabees. It's an intellectual movie that discusses about our existence in this CrAzY world. I love this movie coz it's one of a kind.. It talks about the meaning and meaninglessness of life mixed with over-the-top slapstick sequences. If you like Spotless Mind then you'll also enjoy watching this..
Who cares anyway?
Yeah... Why do I care so much? Why do I wanna know everything? Why am I too nosy? What the f**k is wrong with me? Oh well.. I get too affected with people around me.. I have feelings too you know.. I guess I just have to leave people with issues alone.. But what if I can't help it.. a lot of what ifs.. Grrr...
I know this doesn't make any sense to you at all but I'm just f**king hurt..
Nothing's ok.. So is it ok?!?!
Monday, March 07, 2005
Nothing's ok... So it's ok.
Posted by Siaz at 12:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
u ok girl?
Hey! How are you? :) Hope everything is fine.
Hi girls.. thanks. I'm ok outside but not inside. =(
Post a Comment