Friday, March 04, 2005

Billiards night

Finally, I was able to play pool again... I admit I'm not good at it coz I can't make a good shot.. but atleast I can hit the right ball and I never had a "scratch". hahaha... We played at Hollywood Billiards Sports Bar and this place is REALLY huge. They have a lot of pool tables that's why we got one in like 5 minutes.. There's a couple of Plasma TVs too so you could watch the NBA or just relax at the couch. Mads, Ollie, Tins and I waited for John and his co-worker Jason to arrive before we start playing. The guys played against the ladies and we won. I dunno, maybe because the guys are distracted at Mads' legs (she's wearing a skirt) or she's just good at billiards. =P She told me before that she used to play it everyday when she was a kid. We also played basketball shooting before calling it a night. I only scored 30 points and the highest scorer is Jason with 70 points.. Oh well, I guess I'm not really good at games that has to anything to do with balls.. =P John and Jason works at Ticketmaster and they're telling me that I should get the CCDA certification so they can hire me. I already took the Cisco Wireless LAN certification last year but they need someone with CCDA.. I'd better review and take the test before summer.

Earlier, we met at CPK at 7th and Figueroa. I can't find any street parking so I parked at Rob-May and it cost me $7 for an hour parking .. OMG!!! I just cant believe it.. I should have went straight to Tins new apartment at Hollywood since I already had dinner. oh well, it's ok since I also had dessert at CPK. At Tins apartment, I was shocked at her book collection. She has two boxes filled with books!!! I asked is she has the Shopaholic series and good thing she collects that too. I borrowed her Shopaholic books. I have reserved the book at Palms Library last month but up until now I dont get any call from them. Thanks Tins!!

It's raining again.. I can't wait to cuddle u... We're not done watching I Heart Huckabees so we might watch it tonight. Have a nice weekend!!!

3 comments:

~*lilacstardust*~ said...

billiards is fun :) i was surprised at myself din dati, about 2 years ago, my officemates FORCED me to play billiards for my team (we had sportsfest thingies in the office). i learned how to play it and medyo nakakachamba naman ako minsan! :)

Siaz said...

yeah, it's fun.. i like using the bridge or "tiririt" coz i know that's a SURE shot. =P

~*lilacstardust*~ said...

hehe! yup! i use the bridge a lot of times too! :P