I just got home from work. I'm really tired coz I did multitasking again.. setup our new colored laserjet printer (woohoo!!! i can get a chance to sneak in and print neat stuff like what I usually do at Ford), did tech support with Cisco customers, reply to my correspondents' emails, and did some sales. Everyone has to do multitasking since 3 of my coworkers were absent... Dang!!! Anyway, we had siesta again while our president is out for lunch. The manager who replaced my boss is not that stict so we can do whatever we want... We planned the despedida party for Chris who's leaving this March. He'll take crash courses at Pinas for IT certification for a couple of months then he'll return once he's done. It's a good move actually since taking classes here is very expensive. We just chip-in for food and drinks so Obi can take care of the rest. I havn't been to his place yet and his teasing me that I might flake out again like that time he invited me to his daughter's bday and the trip to Vegas. Well I have my reason that time but now I'm totally free. Rustom Padilla might go there too but it's no biggie... bading naman yun eh... hehehe Rustom's gonna move to Obi's condo and Obi will move to a new place next month... So there's a slight chance we'd see Rustom since accdg to Obi he seldom hangs out there...
Last night, I went to church to attend mass and get my ash. I didn't know that the evening mass is in Spanish. I dont have a clue on what the priest is saying so I just read the English missalette and did the Perpetual Help novena. =P I went home after mass and watched American Idol. It's a group competition and those who qualify will go to the next round. It's still being judged individually but there's this one group that totally forgot the lyrics but still ALL three of them got in.. weird huh.. the judges excuse is that they were good the other day and they're giving them a chance.. for me.. they are unprepared and took a risk of singing something they dont really know.. so they should be eliminated..
*I did something crazy last night... I think when you're stomach is empty, you'd do anything that's illogical...
Thursday, February 10, 2005
Flaker?!...
Posted by Siaz at 6:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
hmm, and what might that illogical thing be? *curious* hehehe
Post a Comment