Monday, May 21, 2007

Janetti's Bachelorette Party @ Saddle Ranch

I left home at 6ish and met Roanne and Cherry at the twin's house. We watched TFC while waiting for Janet and Chris coz we don't know where the party's gonna be and she said its a few houses from kambals. She arrived an hour later then we walked to her friend's house. When we got there.. it was really awkward coz we dont know most of her friends.. and the first 3 games were boring. hahaha Anyways, when we played "c on cucumber", the party got a lil exciting coz you only have to use one hand and you have to do it fast. If only I didnt put the whole thing on, I should have won (janet took a picture of it and she laughed so hard).

The last game is to create a wedding gown made of tissue. So we were divided into 3 groups and I was the model on group#2. While they're rolling the whole tissue on me, I made the veil, a flower bouquet and a big bow. So we finished on time, group#1 gown is falling apart and group#3 made a halter top gown.

We decided to go to Saddle Ranch at 9ish and when we got there, the restaurant is packed. The wait for the table is 2hours so the waiter gave all of us ONE free shot of tequila. We just stayed at the bar and ordered food coz we're all hungry. So we ate... and drunk... while standing... for 2 effin' hours!!! I asked Jannie that she should ride the mechanical bull and she said she'd only go if I go.. so I said YES!!! Janet wanted to come too, so we went to the booth to get a waiver, but Janet has an expired ID and he needs to see the current ID. We tried to convince the guy but he keeps saying NO!!! So Jannie asked for the manager and while waiting, we told the guy that he has nice eyes, nice hair.. but still he said NO. Dammit! So, the manager came and we told him that Janet is about to get married and this will be the last chance she'll ride the bull while she's still single and that we wont ride the bull if she's not going... hahaha So he allowed Janet to ride the bull and we all said YES!! WOO-HOO!! We're not even drunk, ok. haha

I went first, followed by Jannie then Janet. I have no idea what's gonna happen so I was really scared but excited.. I cant get up the bull coz im too small (huhu) So the guy who operates the bull helped me. I told him it's my first time so he also thought me what to do like when it goes forward, your hand should be this way.. blah-blah. There's nothing to hold to except the handle in the middle. It was ok for a few seconds but as it goes faster, It's hard to keep up with the bull.. haha so I had to let go and fall. It was a fun experience.


SOME PIX FROM LAST SATURDAY


GAMES... GAMES.. GAMES...I'm trying to put the "C" on the cucumber.

Gown made of tissue. (Janet told me she liked ours coz its not too hoochie........ haha)

With Peter Pecker. everyone had their photo ops with him

@ SADDLE RANCH
After a few shots of Patron and a glass of Mai Thai

With the bride to be again =)

I bravely rode the mechanical bull (Do you remember the Miranda scene at SATC when they went to LA? eto yun!! hehe)

Yee-haa!!!

1 comments:

Abbie said...

Nice going, Mitz!