I went to The Getty with my classmates to see the gallery of John Humble and to take pictures at the musuem's garden. We have to apply what we've learned on our Photography class for the last 3 weeks and our prof helped us along the way. It was a fun experience. Me and Elise were comparing notes and its nice to hang out with her. I asked her what she's gonna do when this class ends on June. She told me that she'll join our prof's private class and she asked me if I want to join too. Hmmmm... I might, but I'd like to be part of the F Stop Camera Club at Encino because they have competitions every month and I'm up for the challenge =P Yikes! hehe.. One of my classmate has a show at a cafe (forgot the name) and she invited us to go there. She's lucky to have such exposure. I wish I'll have my own gallery too.. (in my dreams)
Here are some of the pix:
Droplets (diagonal shot)I would like to get a telephoto lens so I can take better pictures but it is just sooooo expensive. Everything is!!! haaay!

2 comments:
i loooove the curves on your "the metal tree" shot :-) beautiful! :-)
Thanks Aileen. I like that shot too. I didn't take any pictures this week but I'm planning to go to a zoo or something. I really want to take pictures of animals =)
I checked your photos at multiply.. you have interesting shots there.
Ingatz =)
Post a Comment