Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Pre-Camping

Last Monday, we had a POWWOW regarding our kayaking/camping/hiking trip to Santa Barbara at Tins' place. I got there at 8ish and Tins and Kelly were already there. Mads came a few minutes after I parked at Tins' driveway. We had steak, corn and mashed potatos (thanks Tins) for dinner. While eating, we discussed the things-to-bring list, the food we'll eat, and of course in between those, we talked about what's goin' on with our lives. Kelly is expecting a baby (and yet she REALLY wants to come camping with us), Mads just bought a house, Ollie just got back with her bf and Tins has a brand new bike. =P

Since this is the first time I'm going to camp and I don't have any camping gear, the only thing that is assigned to me is liver spread, playing cards, chips, and sharpie. =P I have packed already but I know I don't have that much yet. I'm not sure if I'll bring the portable DVD coz I might get bored or something =P. Jill and I might rent a dive suit at Sport Chalet since it is only $12 per day. We just have to return it before 7pm on Sunday.

So many things to prepare but I'm soooo excited....

0 comments: