Labor day weekend
We decided to chill and relax at Santa Barbara. Met up with the gang at El Capitan beach then went to Solvang afterwards. I like Solvang because it's like you're in Denmark. There are windmills, Danish pastries, etc. The last time I went there was Fall 2003. So what's so special about Solvang? I asked Darwin what to buy/eat that only Solvang has.. then we discovered aebleskiver.. It tastes like pancake with rasberry. After dinner, we went to apple and lilac garden, Lake Cachuma. Got home at 10pm then we watched Justin Timbelake's concert at HBO. 




Bachelorette party
(Dinner at Red Pearl Kitchen, Hollywood Men and Clubbing at Highlands)
We met up at the twins house around 6pm for Sherenie's shower party. Jannie, Janet and I were together and the rest went with Sherinie. We named our car as the "crazy car" because all three of us are crazy =P The other group were all "mahinhin" and pinays. Tin was supposed to go with us but she went with Sherinie instead, so the two were teasing me that I should be on the other group as well. Jannie is Vietnamese while Janet is Latina but both of them grew up here. Jannie didn't bring her GPS so we used my iPhone instead and used Google maps with route option. We arrived at Red Pearl Kitchen at exactly 7pm and we didnt get lost. Thanks iPhone!!! We had 5-course dinner which started with appetizer and cocktail. I had Red Pearl which is really good. On its 3rd serving, everyone was already full, so we just asked the waiter for the dessert. We left at around 8pm and most of the girls went straight to Highlands. Our group decided to go to a liquor store and get some tequila. We ended up getting Patron tequila in mini bottles. Here in LA, you're not allowed to drive and have alcohol inside a car. If you ever have one, it must be unopened and it should be at the car trunk. When we reached Highlands, we parked, took some pictures and had tequila shots. On our second shot, Jannie threw up. Good thing she was not facing me or else it will be a mess =P We were shocked, then we just laughed it all out.
We were late for the Hollywood Men strip club. It's my second time there so it's no biggie. The first one was at Tin's bachelorette last year (link here). After Hollywood Men, we stayed for clubbing. I had my fave Adios MF but even with the Patron shots we had earlier, it didnt give me any kick. Weird. Maybe I have high tolerance now =P Anyways, we were able to get in the VIP room. I like it coz there's sofa on every corner and it's not as crowded as the main dance floor.






Monday, September 17, 2007
September update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
that Solvang place looks nice... such a great place to take photos :-)
Post a Comment