Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Tin's Bachelorette

Ok.. two weeks has passed and I havn't done any posts for my Pismo trip. =P I'm too busy, I even forgot to schedule my annual check-up. I called my doctor yesterday for an appointment.. So now it's all set on July 14. I need to organize!!! I still do my checklist and all but my organizer is toooo small. I know I should get a PDA but I still want to write stuff, make comments on it, etc.

Anyways, I did a lot of errands yesterday. I went to the library to pickup a book, then to Best Buy to return the cordless phone. At Best Buy, I checked out the new MAC notebook that has Intel processor.. it's pretty fast. I kinda like it coz you won't notice the camera. I didn't even know that there's a camera until I accidentally clicked the iSight application. But I'm still a PC user. I went to the DVD section and I kept checking out the Sex and the City box set but I dont wanna buy it. The House MD dvd is still expensive. It's $40.. good thing I made a copy of it when I rented it at Blockbuster. So I went grocery afterwards coz I dont have any food to eat at my apartment, then went to the bank to deposit some check. Then did some laundry.. Wooo!! That's a lot. I slept while watching TV and I left all lights open. That's how tired I was. =P

So, last Friday I went out with my girlfriends for Tin's bachelorette's party. We literally kidnapped her coz she doesn't know where we're going. Her fiance doesn't have any idea either coz if we let him know, he might not let us go. Anyways, we wore purple beads (you know the one you wear at Mardi gras) while she has this white veil on and she's blindfolded. We took off the blindfold when we reached The Highlands. We watched Hollywood Men and all I can say is OMG. It's a strip bar and that was my first time. It's Mads 3rd and Ollie's 2nd so they let me sit infront with Tins. hahaha We took that bachelorette package for Tins so she'll have stage participation and photo ops with the guys. When she was called, she doesn't know what to do. hahaha. We were all cheering for her.. medyo "tame" pa nga yun ginawa sa kanya eh compared sa other bachelorette's.. The room was full of girls!!! There's 8 of us who went there and it's fun. Yun nga lng we're so hungry na but they still want to stay and go clubbing. We left Hollywood at 11ish then we went to Mads pad for dinner.

Mads prepared two games but I didn't win =( then we had videoke.. of course di mawawala yun.. I left with Kelly and Rhoda and the rest stayed. I got home at 2:30am


Miguez, Tins (blindfolded), Ollie, Rhoda, Mads, and me

Me, Ollie, Rhoda,Tins, Mads and Kelly

0 comments: