Monday, July 25, 2005

MJ Fever!!!

The Way You Make Me Feel (The Way You Make Me Feel)
You Really Turn Me On (You Really Turn Me On)
You Knock Me Off Of My Feet (You Knock Me Off Of My Feet)
My Lonely Days Are Gone (My Lonely Days Are Gone)

When I heard this song from my iPod while driving to work, I cant help but dance and sing my heart out.. "yiheee".. "ooohhhh".. it's one of MJ's trademark... Michael Jackson is soooo good. I'm not really an MJ fan but when I played his "Number ones" album which I DL'd for my co-worker.. damn I fell in love with him.. I know.. with all those craps he's been doing right now...but during the late 80s.. he's really hot..

So what's goin on lately..

Last night, Darwin and I had a hard time setting up the coffee table we bought at Ikea.. man.. that's really mind boggling.. I chose black coz that cherry color looks very common. Earlier, we hang out at Barnes and Nobles and I bought an inspirational book from the Dalia Lama. We had dinner at IHOP afterwards... I ordered Country Omellete.. yummy! It's nice to kiss and make-up.. sorry again. Talked to mom on the phone using Super Asia phone card which has bad reception. damn I wont buy this card again... Catch up on how the Balikbayans are doing and AJ, my cousin is actually at our house. I forgot to ask him how my old room looks... hehehe damn, I miss that room.

Jul 22 (Fri). Pizza Day.. Free Pizza from Fedex. I don't need to worry on what to eat that day coz usually Im having a hard time on what Thai food to order coz I already had almost eveything on their menu. Ate dinner at The Hut and had pastrami sandwich..

Jul 21 (Thu). Our boss is back from his one week vacation in Bahamas.. and it means less talk, less siesta, less kulitin.. hehehe

Jul 20 (Wed) I had pedicure before going to church. Helen took care of my tiny feet (as she calls it.. like im a baby.. hehehe) She keeps on suggesting that I MUST get those fake nails with artsy thing going on.. but.. it's just not me... =P Good thing I was at the nail spa early coz there was a lot of girls next to me. I had my nails dry for 10minutes then off I went to church for the Perpetual Help Novena. I'm supposed to meet my relatives at the airport but they'll arrive late and they cant go out anymore once they check in their baggage. So, I just called them and said Bon Voyage!

Jul 19 (Tue) Watched The 70s house... this show rocks. kaaliw!!!

Jul 18 (Mon) so-so

Jul 17 (Sun) Darwin prepared breakfast for me.. so sweet.. I had tapsilog while he had bangus.. yummy! We watched Laguna beach while eating... Supposed to go to Redondo beach with Ollie but I fell asleep..too tired to go out... Went to Bestbuy instead, played Lumines in PSP then hear mass at OLP.

Jul 16 (Sat) HOT!!! HOT!!! HOT!!! Went to Northridge mall to get my cousin's ipod fixed.. Ate Mongolian for dinner.


Woooh! whatta week..

1 comments:

Jon said...

MJ songs from the 80's rock, and some from the early 90's like Black or White (syempre kasi andun si Slash).

MJ music still rocks my socks :)

Looks like you've had a flurry of activity these past few weeks. Have fun and hope life keeps everything interesting for you :)