We just went "live" with the new check-out process of our eCommerce site and it has blown out of all proportion. It's crazy... This is the 3rd phase of our system migration and I've led and participated it's development process. We started revising the check-out process module last Aug 17 (imagine, this is just one of the soo many modules we have) and I did it's black box testing (see description here) almost everyday. After 3 long weeks of patience in looking for possible errors and never ending follow-up with our support, everything's perfect and I am confident enough that it's ready to go live since all of my proposed revisions were all met. But when our support applied the changes to our production server last night.. there were system timeouts, database conflict and wrong display of data.. just what I needed.. URGH!!!
(to be continued... need to setup our new email server now...)
Thursday, September 09, 2004
What a day!?!
Posted by Siaz at 4:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
wow mitzi, ang galing-galing mo na lalo! sana kasing galing mo ko. hehe. i won't mention na ang yaman-yaman mo na din siguro...Yikes! i just did. :)
Post a Comment