Finally, everything turns out OK from the server migration I had last night. I left the office really late and Mr. Farahmand or "tatang" as we all call him teased me that he'll leave me in the office coz it's pass 6pm already. But that old man is really sweet, he's like our grandpa.. he waited for me til I finish doing what I need to do.. I need to give myself some pampering, I've been harassed for the past couple of days. When I got home, I had some ice cream from the fridge... but I want more.. maybe I'd go shopping later... hehehe
Anyway, the transition to our new email server went smoothly, our new printer is working (finally, it's replaced!!! my co-worker told me that they had the old one for 10 years... hahaha antique na talaga). Fulfillment!!!! What a great day.. I hope I'd feel this way the rest of the day... hahaha babaw ano
Last night, I watched the season premiere of Joey, the spin-off show from Friends and The Apprentice 2... Joey moves from NY to LA where he is met by his sister Gina (she's from The Sopranos) and his nephew Michael. Joey begins to pursue his dream of becoming a big Hollywood star but he is soon turned down for the parts he was offered. He then accepted an audition to host a Hollywood news type show, some kinda of E!. This is the funny part coz as they keep switching between cameras and he can't keep up and, in a last ditch effort to salvage the audition, he does the "Romeo, Romeo" line.. hahaha
In "The Apprentice 2", I found a lot of similiarities from last season.. there's someone that's almost the same as Omarosa and Sam's character and the contestants dont act naturally.. it's pretty obvious but everything turns out ok, I was entertained. The two groups were tasked to create a product for Toys R Us and the ladies won led by a guy (it's something new.. the project manager chosen will go to the group). Anyway, I might still watch it next week...
Friday, September 10, 2004
TGIF
Posted by Siaz at 10:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment