Yesterday, I arrived at work pretty early. I just stayed in the car and listened to my MP3 collection in iPod. I had it shuffled coz travelling from the valley to work takes an hour because of traffic. It's like a parking lot out there.. (as what all of us that takes 405 call it)... Anyways, as I was waiting, 5 of my coworkers arrived too and they are all waiting outside the office. I have no idea that our warehouse was open and thieves tried to steal some of our inventory last night. It's really crazy.. one of my co-worker was explaining that it's all because culver city is a bad neighboorhood and almost all who lives here are BLACK.. hello? what do you think of me? hahaha I joked around.. Well yeah, my apartment is in Culver and it's near Sony Studios and it's quiet here compared to downtown LA where i used to live.. but on weekends I stay in the valley.. Anyways, it might be a gang from South central but we're not yet sure.. It's still under investigation.
Went to Target to buy coolant. I told myself I wont buy anything except that.. but as I was looking for "nice" stuffs... I cant help but get the sleeping bag that's on sale (from $20 to $5), bottled water (well i need this, so ok lng), and some girlie stuffs.. hahaha. My mom was telling me that I'm like DJ (my brother).. we're impulsive buyer.. but I have my reason. it's one way for me to be happy.. I love adding stuffs at my apartment. Jill called me last night and she's asking how it feels to live on your own... She doesnt know if she's ready to move out her relatives house.. Well, as for me, i love being independent and doing stuffs my way pero it's kinda lonely rin coz I dont have a roommate. That's why most of the time I'm online chatting or just surfing around.. What can I do without the internet? I think I wont survive.... hahaha
Didn't really watch The Apprentice coz I was talking to Jill on the phone, but I was shocked when Bradford gave up his exemption to get fired, his group lost this time.. What a stupid move. I guess he's just too over confident... Well then, Mr. Trump fired him.. Oh well, I dont know if Im still gonna watch it next week coz I feel like everything's scripted.. even their reaction is soo fake..
Friday, September 17, 2004
It's Crazy
Posted by Siaz at 11:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
masyado ka nang attached sa mga pinapanood mo ha. :)
Mitz, I miss watching Smallville. Soooobbbbrrrraaa! Iba na kasi timeslot dito eh that time wala pa ko sa bahay. Hay....
You're living independently na pala. Tapos mukhang naghahanda ka na sa next chapter of your life ah...hehe
Wish I could be there na no. Pray for it ha. Til next time...
it's "stuff". doesn't matter if you're talking about one or several items.
Hi delpoy... Oh yeah, Smallville.. I remember you have MPEG collection of the first season ata na dapat bibigyan mo ako ng copy kaso til now wala pa... hahaha Anyway, he'll meet Louis Lane na!! cant wait for the next ep. Let me know when you're coming here ok..
Hi anonymous, tnx for reading my blog. I didn't know that I have a reader from La Jolla, ..right? Anyway, i just made an exag about the "stuffs", atleast u noticed it. thanks
I agree with your Internet sentiment...
What will I do without it? :)
Post a Comment