I got this from friendster bulletin.. this is nice...
I say the words "I Love You"
so much that I wonder
If you take for granted the feeling
that is behind them.
I never want to see them as just words
to begin or end a conversasion.
"I Love You" is just my way of saying
that you have touched a place in my heart
and made me come alive.
You taught me how to love,
You broke through all my defenses
and comforted my fears,
You taught me
and awakened my feelings
I never thought I'd feel.
You have all of the patience, care,
understanding and concern
needed to build the kind of relationship we have.
So when I say "I Love You,"
the words are not spoken out of habit,
It is my way of saying
thank you for being you and
of returning some of the joys
you have given me.
I just added something in tabulas. Check it out!!
Friday, August 20, 2004
Something.. Something..
Posted by Siaz at 12:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment