Darwin and I went to Best Buy last night to look for a laptop. They have this good deal of No interest financing for 2 years. There's lot to choose but these two caught our eye. Both has wireless capability and DVD-RW/CD-RW. Just what I want.. hehehe
1st choice: Toshiba Satellite Notebook with Intel Centrino Mobile Technology Model: A55-S326
I like this because it's slim, lighter and it has Intel Centrino Mobile Technology. The only downside of this model compared to our 2nd choice is it has a processor speed of only 1.6GHz and it's more expensive.
2nd choice: Toshiba Satellite Notebook with Mobile Intel Pentium 4 Processor 532 Model: A75-S226
This model has a processor speed of 3.0Ghz, larger display type and higher video memory (64MB). Hmmm, it's an overkill.
On our way to downtown LA, we're discussing if we really need it. I told Darwin that I want it. It costs $42/mo for 2years. He told me yesterday about the ubiquitous wi-fi hotspots all over LA. That means free internet anywhere, even on parking lots... hehehe We still have until tomorrow to decide since the deal will end on Aug 14.
Thursday, August 12, 2004
Laptop craze
Posted by Siaz at 7:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment