Monday, August 16, 2004

Believe it or not?!

I wasn't able to hear mass yesterday because my relatives were here in my apartment to visit me. They also dropped off my mom since she'll be leaving for Manila on Aug 18. She'll take the Los Angeles airport (LAX) and it's only 5 miles away from my place. We're just worried on how to get there coz AJ cancelled his trip to LA on Wednesday, we'll just take a cab I guess... A day before that, there's a get-together at Bakersfield for Tito Noel and Tita Tina's wedding anniversary. Since all them are free except my cousin AJ, two vans headed straight to LA. When they arrived, I let all the kids sit on my bed, Sern on my pc chair and my aunts squat on my floor pillows and uncles just standing.. hahaha.. I cant believe all of us were able fit in my pad, that's nine of us. But it was cool. We had lunch and watched the video and compiled pictures from lola's funeral. When it's time to say goodbyes, everyone became emotional.

This morning, I dont know if I'll hear mass or just stay home to study. I have a Cisco exam scheduled at 10am. My boss told me to just go to work after the exam so that I wont get stressed out. Anyway, I still went to church with mom to make bawi on the mass I missed yesterday. Left home at 9:10am... Sad to say, I didnt pass the exam.. It's really frustrating coz I know almost all my answers are correct.. I'm done with Cisco wireless certification but I still need to get another exam so that our company will become Platinum Cisco Reseller. Pressure!!!

I just found out that Darwin's grandma (aunt of his dad) passed away. My deepest sympathy to you and your family. Ethernal rest grant unto her Oh Lord. And let perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace. Amen.

0 comments: