Thursday, February 08, 2007

Workout Day#3

Last night, I went to the gym right after work and it's ALL packed!!! I had second thoughts of just going home coz I dont want to waste my time waiting. But I waited... coz if I keep on procrastinating, I will never EVER workout. I was actually supposed to go the other night, and I shopped instead.. my bad! =) Anyways, my co-worker told me that I didnt need to workout coz I have a great body (smiles).. but honestly, I hate my tummy. I wanna have a perfect abs someday (dreaming...)

There's a long line on the treadmill so I used the Cross Ramp first. I burned 250 calories for 30 minutes. Nice! I listened to my ipod while I workout and I just love my playlist. Some people read a magazine or a book and that's just retarded.. I think I mentioned that on my previous post. hahaha Here's my playlist.



When I got home, I cooked sarsiado and fried tilapia then watched American Idol. I also watched the Aviator but I fell asleep... I guess I was just soo tired.

0 comments: