Saturday morning, we went to Topanga Mall to check out Ruehl and Zara. I didn't get anything but Darwin bought pants at Zara. Bought cinnamon bites at Cinnabon then drove to Beverly Center using Laurel Canyon instead of Interstate 101. On our way to Bev Center, we noticed this Vietnamese Restaurant with an interesting name.... Absolutely PHObulous. hahaha.. nice =) Anyways, had lunch at Sbarro and got myself a pizza while Darwin had jap food. Went shopping and I got myself a cute top at H&M and Forever 21. After an hour or so.. we headed to Flight Club to check the "hard to find" shoes that Darwin's been talking about.. he's a "sneaker head" now... you know, those guys who's into Air Jordans.. Would you believe that he bought 5 shoes in a month?? Damns.. I asked Darwin if we can stop by at Ikea, and we did.. I LOVE that store.. we bought the "hanging" shoe container, a runner (rug), and a set of plates. I have to return the runner though coz it's too short. Went to Target to do some grocery. What a loooong day huh?! Got home at around 10pm
Sunday, nothing exciting... I just did my laundry while watching Super Bowl then I reformatted the desktop and installed WinXP and its necessary drivers. I had a hard time looking for the audio drivers but I found it online. Thanks to Google =) I will install Apache + PHP on that computer this week. I also installed Office XP and made some tweak on how to login on Darwin's friend laptop.
Vietnamese Restaurant in Beverly Center
Shoes at Flight Club in Melrose
Ikea.. that's a nice NY backdrop (Flatiron Building). I miss New York.
2 comments:
ay oo nga pwede pala magcomment hehe...anyways, dito ko na lang ilalagay ang comment ko about your tennis entry. i didn't enjoy williams game. although she's really brilliant. kaya lang walang challenge hehe. i'm learning tennis. at ang paltos ko sa thumb must be a good sign. i watched little children earlier. i thought it's a nice film. :) til then!
wow, there's Zara na rin dyan? They really have nice clothes! love that shop! :-)
Post a Comment