Thursday, July 13, 2006

How to get rid of something you don't need

It's not easy.. like this virus I was trying get rid of. It took me two hours to delete it. The virus is called "Downloader" and I got some tips from Symantec on how to remove it. So, I followed the instruction but I still cant delete it. What's worse is that the pop-up keeps popping. Such annoyance =P So I googled the virus and found some more tips and instruction... download this, download that and finally when I installed and run ewido anti-spyware, it has detected 63 malwares. Good. After 10 safe-mode reboots and 2 complete system scan, I'm virus FREE!!!!

Anyways, I'm depressed. Lonely. I feel like breaking down. I don't need this D.R.A.M.A. I just want to be happy again. I pray to God for guidance. Please fill me with so much love Lord. Oh, I was able to contact the SFC chapter in LA. I hope I can start next week.

Helpful Link: http://www.sfcusaconference.org/2006/home/

4 comments:

Delpoy said...

Hi Mitzi. I'm really glad you've finally located SFC LA. Hope you can join soon. Our new CLP here in SG will start tomorrow, Sunday.

Why do you feel down? Cheer up girl. I hope I can help you in some ways. I'll pray for you. I know you're strong. It helps if you'll release all your negative feelings so it won't consume you. Then pray to Him. Lift it up and before you knew, you're cloaked with happiness and blessings. :D

Minsan ganyan talaga ang struggles. The more we desire to move closer to Him, the more we're pressed by adversities. Kaya if we overcome it, reward is even greater. :D

Think of people dear to you, those who pray for you, your friends, loved ones, everybody. Me. :D Hehe.

Smile!

~*lilacstardust*~ said...

awww *hug* 'hope you're feeling better by now.

don't worry, i think it's just normal... probably just a bit of quarter-life crisis... i have that once in a while. a bit of soul-searching here and there... a lot of personal praying... a bit of doing things you've never done before or ticking off something from your goals/"big" to-do list really helps ;-)

Siaz said...

Thanks for your prayers. I think it's part of the quarter life crisis nga.. like I'm looking for something I dont/cant have.

I found this at my friend's blog and this is how I feel:
"You laugh and cry with the greatest force of your life. You feel alone and scared and confused. Suddenly, change is the enemy and you try and cling onto the past with dear life, but soon realize that the past is drifting further and further away, and there is nothing to do but stay where you are or move forward."

So true...

I really need to be back to Him. Yeah, I pray and hear mass and all.. pero iba pa rin if God is the center of your life. Right now, I think I'm lost.

Abbie said...

Hey! Don't feel bad. :) I pray that this is just a phase. Pray and surrender all. I am attending bible study sessions lately. It's okay but I feel that I also want more.

Hang in there! :) Just holler if you need someone to talk to. I'm just an email away.