Thursday, June 09, 2005

By Request

RULES: Reply with your full name, birthday, and fill-up the statements below via comment box:

1. I will write something I like about you.
2. I will then tell what song/movie/icon reminds me of you.
3. I will try to name a single word that best describes you.
4. I'll tell you the most memorable moment I've had with you.
5. I will tell you what animal you remind me of.
6. I'll then tell you something that I've always wondered about you.

Then you gotta put this in your journal/blog afterwards.

Got this from Aileen, Abbie and Tin.

7 comments:

Abbie said...

1. You're beauty and brains. Curvy pa! What more can you ask for?
2. "Reasons" by Hoobastank - favorite mo eto before eh. Diba?
3. Strong but soft
4. So many! Ballet days (remember?), days at Papamel's, post-HS gimmicks but especially memorable yung airport scene and your despedida at Friday's.
5. Dog - you love 'em
6. What is the REAL score? =)

~*lilacstardust*~ said...

1. you're a kind-hearted soul
2. mariah's we belong together -- parang sooobrang relate na relate ka ;)
3. strong-willed
4. your despedida/my bday celeb @ fridays
5. dog (you love 'em dba?)
6. oo nga (agrees with abbie)... ano na ba talaga? ;)

Anonymous said...

1. mathematician!!! inggit ako! hehehe!
2. since u been gone - kelly clarkson
3. loving
4. NSG nites, lambskin chuva chats, and more forces chats
5. dog
6. same here... what's the real score? hehe

Anonymous said...

1. rosy cheek..hahaha..remember that?
2. i forgot the title..yung will smith's MIB II OST..nod your head or something like that..remember that IS project? hahaha
3. adorable
4. overnights for projects..hee hee
5. Casper..i mean dogs.:P
6. And now..i am curious..what score ba yan? ^^ hee hee hee

Yan

Siaz said...

ABBIE: Yup ballet days.. I still have our pictures =) And you coined "Rolling stone" right?! the APAMEL incident.. tsk.. hehehe

AILEEN: Super relate nga ako sa song na yun.. I like Mariah's live performance at MTV movie awards..

TIN: Natawa ako sa #4 about lambskins.. i think that's the funniest/horniest chat we had.

YAN: Do u still have our MIB II video? we had fun filming it right?! and Casper died last year because of some virus. huhuhu I remember he never stops barking when you guys stayed at my place.

The REAL score? (Yan, it's about what's goin on with my relationship) Right now, I'm happy. Peace...

Siaz said...

From Darskeeee (sent thru AIM):

darskee (1:58:32 PM): 1) your laugh
darskee (1:58:45 PM): 2) any love song side a
darskee (1:58:54 PM): 3) cute
darskee (1:59:08 PM): 4) NYC 1/1/05
darskee (1:59:22 PM): 5) golden retriever
darskee (1:59:56 PM): 6) how were you in your past relationship...

Siaz said...

FOR YAN (since you dont have this on your blog yet):

1. your smiling face, you always have that smile
2. rock 'n roll
3. thoughtful
4. lunch @ McDo, sleepless nights for our DB/IS project, endless meetings at Conservatory
5. Dumbo
6. What are your plans after MSIT? Will you work in a big IT company and earn big bucks or become a Vet, which I know is what you really love to do?