Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Headsprung

Last Saturday, we woke up really late and had we brunch at Goldilocks. After lunch, we went to Beverly Center to shop.. I didn't buy anything though but Im really eyeing on that Channel sunglasses.. LOL. I was really tired and I cant walk anymore so we decided to go back to my apartment and rest. We were caught in traffic for 45minutes and AJ got really pissed. He doesnt want to live in the city daw.. hehehe While resting, we watched "How to Loose A guy in 10 days". The guys slept after the movie and AJ accompanied me to Starbucks to hangout. I got a call from Ollie that there's a mini-show in LA. The band is Anapolis and there's a also a comedy show by JoJo who is really.. REALLY corny.. almost all his jokes came from forwarded emails.. It was fun though coz AJ and Rizza participated.. I finally met Tins boyfriend. John and she's with Miguez too.. I met her last year at Freestyle's concert in Grand Coliseum.



Me, Tins, John, Miguez and Ollie at the Anapolis mini-concert in LA



After the show, we went to 3rd St Promenade to eat at Hooters. We got there before the kitchen closes (that's 2am) and we ordered the big platter and some fries.. The guys were really drooling over the hooter girls...



The girls at Hooters


With our "rude" waitress


The hooter girls sings for AJ (it's not really his bday)


Sunday, met Darwin and he looks really tired.. He went to Mammoth to snowboard with the gang last Saturday and it's a back-n-forth trip.. We're supposed to go to mass but we just rest. Left at 3pm to go to the Hiphop class in East LA and Darwin accompanied me coz I might get lost (so sweet of you sweetie). It was fun, learned two routines and the song is Headsprung.. Oooh, that really shaked my booty.. hehehe Mads, Ollie and I were giggling at the back coz we're having a hard time following our instructor.. But she's good.. and entertaining.. Bought dinner at Kalesa Grill then went back home.

0 comments: