Thursday, January 10, 2008

Christmas Reunion

We had our family reunion at my mom's side on Dec 24 and my dad's side on Dec 25. It was nice to see my cousins again and catch up with their lives. Two of my cousins already have kids. Anna's son just turned one and his name is Pope because he was named after Pope JP II. Sarah's daughter is already 5 and her name is Fran-Fran We had the usual "alaskahan" by our uncles and the usual rounds of tequila shots. My 3 youngest cousins entertained us with their dance moves, piano skills and playing the violin. Justin danced Crank That (Soulja Boy) while Katja & Bea played classical music on piano and violin respectively. We didnt stay long coz we have to leave early to look for a bible that DJ & Gem needs for their wedding. We went to Trinoma then Glorietta then MOA, but they didn't find the bible that they're looking for. I got turned off when I saw Trinoma, it is not what I've expected... maybe because it's too over crowded. At Glorietta, I got myself and Darwin a shirt at Hard Rock cafe that has a "Makati" sign on it. When we went to MOA, my mom and I went to SM and did some grocery for Noche Buena. I also bought some "pasalubongs" for my friends here in US.








When we got home, MM and I went to hear mass. I saw Franz and he was sort of surprised when he saw me. I used to hangout with him when I used to work at Ford. He's still the same... still soft spoken =P We ate dinner at 11ish with my 2 in-laws and we reminisced the good old days =P Zeth gave me a purse that's soooo unique. I love it!






The next day, we went to my Tita Ester's house around past noon. We thought we're already late, but everyone arrived all at the same time. Pinoy time talga =P Daige went with us and he was the center of attention. He received a lot of aguinaldos because everytime he receives an envelope, he smiles and they get photo ops with him =P I also met my god daughter Pauline and she grew up so fast. I gave her my first Christmas gift and it's good that she liked it. I gave her a Barbie doctor version set.







We went to my dad's moseleum and prayed and took a family picture. I miss you daddy! Merry Christmas!

0 comments: