
All the sneezing, the scarred skin, runny nose.. GONE! Thanks to the advice of Brack from last year which I remembered when I checked my previous post. I'm better now =)
What's weird is that I always get sick every year at the same month.. should I get a flu shot next time? (March 11 post)
Thursday, March 01, 2007
The Miracle Worker
Posted by Siaz at 12:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
yup, you should get annual flu shots ;-) but be sure you don't have cough nor cold (not even a slight one!) when you get your shot. I had a slight case of the sniffles when I had my flu shot last year and I ended up getting sick with a terrible flu after that! they say you have to be on tiptop shape when you get the shot ;-)
Post a Comment