Thursday, August 24, 2006

OPENING DAY!!!

Actually it's already open for a dry run but it will officially operate on Sep 6. Please come and visit us. See yah! Here are some pix...



7 comments:

Delpoy said...

hi mitzi. what about 3d puzzle? kinda lost here. mind to fill me in. :D

thanks.

Siaz said...

hi. it's a 3-dimensional wooden puzzle =) It's fun to do it and I actually made some of the product displays... like the dolphin, owl, dragon (with blue clouds on it) and carousel. I dont know if you can see it from the pix. =P

We already have a cart at the mall. Actually, it's owned by a friend of mine and I'm gonna help him sell. Here's a draft of the website i created..

http://www16.brinkster.com/mitzitomas/puzzledragons/3dpuzzle.htm

I'd want to create an ecommerce site but I dont know how it will handle payments.

Delpoy said...

hi mitz. the link don't seem to work. couldn't get through...

ah you mean to say partner kayo in a way since isa ka sa mga contributors ng puzzle designs? when you say you "created" some of it, up to which part of creation? from concept and how the pieces of woods are fix together?

sorry ha dami kong tanong...hehehe...curious lang ba ako...hehehe...

we just had badminton session with serge..lupit din ni serge magbadminton...

Siaz said...

No.. Actually, I just build it =P There's actually an instruction thing included where you match the pieces by the numbers 1 to 1, 2 to 2 and you keep going up. It sounds easy but sometimes it will take you 2 hours to finish it. Like when I did the owl, I stayed up til 3am. It's sooo addicting that you want finish it right away.

Here's the site again. http://www16.brinkster.com/mitzitomas/puzzledragons/3dpuzzle.htm

Wow, badimonton-mates na pala kyo ni Serg. send my regard to him. I played badminton on Mondays but I stopped. =P

Delpoy said...

may tournament kasi kami sa sfc eh kaya dapat puspusan ang practice hehehe..

oh i see so that's how you build it pala. padalhan mo nga ako nyan dito para matry ko hehehe...

eto na yata ang longest na palitan natin ng comments dito hehehe...

i do hope na maging sfc ka na din dyan para mas happy tayo di ba. :D

God bless mitz!

~*lilacstardust*~ said...

hey the 3d puzzles look interesting! perfect way to kill time and have that feeling of accomplishment ;-) so you're a business partner ng friend mo or as in you're just helping?

Unsugarcoated Reviews said...

hey, nice display you got there... good luck!

i'm curious about the 3d puzzles too...i haven't tried any...