Thank God it's sunny again.. Last night, there's a storm in Southern California and it's stronger than last week.. I feel bad everytime it rains.. It's cold, I can't go out or stay longer outside. After work, the cloud is REALLY dark and heavy and I'm having second thoughts of going to the library after pumping gas at Arco in Venice/Overland. I remember back home, we have gas boys that will pump gas for you, clean your windshield, add air on your tires, and all you have to do is give 5 pesos tip.. But here you have to do it by yourself.. I remember the first time I pumped gas, I secretly copied what the lady beside me is doing.. HAHAHA That was really funny.. Anyways, I still went to Palms Public Library in Overland/National to renew the Cisco book. I was in hurry like someone's chasing me because I dont wanna get the car wet.. hahaha I was even worried on the car than myself gettin wet.. I'm just lazy to have it carwashed again. I just had it washed last week though so it's still sparkling clean..
The other night, I did some grocery then went straight home to sleep. I was so tired after the Vegas trip and that looong dreamy sleep helped a lot.
Tonight, I still dont know if I'm gonna go to the valley or just go to the beach.. Santa Monica beach is just 10minutes from my apartment... It would be romantic if I walk with someone but if I'm gonna be alone, I might just go to the mall and shop some more for winter clothes.. =)
Wednesday, October 27, 2004
So-So
Posted by Siaz at 3:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment